Mar 22 2013
Archive for March, 2013
Mar 22 2013
Well done to Rang 5 who made their Confirmation on Wednesday, March 20th.
The Ceremony was lovely and our pupils excelled.
Special thanks to Fr. Egan & Fr. Brennan for all their help prior to and during this special occasion.
Mar 19 2013
We wish all our Confirmation candidates the very best for tomorrow.
The Ceremony commences at 11a.m. sharp. We hope everybody has a very special and enjoyable day.
Mar 14 2013
- SEATS IN THE CHURCH ARE ONLY RESERVED FOR SPONSORS – DUALLA SPONSORS WILL SIT IN THE SIDE AISLE SEATS AT THE TOP OF THE CHURCH TO THE RIGHT OF THE ALTAR AS YOU FACE THE ALTAR.
- Please ensure that your child’s sponsor aarives in good time. The ceremony starts at 11a.m. sharp.
- When children are being confirmed, sponsors should leave their seat and position themselves behind the child they are sponsoring when they see that child approaching the altar.
- Your child’s sponsor should put his/her right hand on right shoulder of your child when the Archbishop is confirming your child.
- Teachers will discretely let sponsors know when it is time for them to return to their seats. Sponsors will go back the way they came to their seats. Sponsors walk back to the right to their own seats. The children walk back down the middle aisle to their seats.
- Seats will not be reserved for parents and family, so please arrive in plenty of time so as not to be disappointed.
- At the end of the ceremony, the children should leave their robes on for the Group Photograph with the Archbishop. After this photo has been taken, the children should return their robes to the Sacristy and are then free to join their families.
Mar 13 2013
5th Class have been very busy in recent weeks preparing for Confirmation.
With the ‘Big Day’ almost upon us, the children decorated their Doves with the Fruits & Gifts of The Holy Spirit.
These will take pride of place in Boherlahan Church on the Day of Confirmation.
Mar 07 2013
As part of the Greenwave Spring Project, Ms. McElligott took this lovely photo of a Primrose.
For more information on the Greenwave Project, visit http://greenwave.ie/
Mar 06 2013
Mar 01 2013